All-Clad 1 Qt D3 Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid
All-Clad has been making bonded stainless steel cookware in Canonsburg — just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — since 1971.
The brand is famous for pioneering fully-clad cookware, hence the name All-Clad.
Innovative bonded construction combines an interior core layer of thick-gauge aluminum that attracts heat quickly. This aluminum core is sandwiched by heavy stainless steel that ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim.The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating.
- Materials: 18/10 stainless steel + heavy gauge aluminum
- Riveted stainless steel long handles stay cool and will never loosen
- Compatible for all cooktops including induction; oven broiler safe
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher safe, but handwash recommended to preserve beauty
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Why we love it:This wee guy is as perfect for melting butter for baking or lobster as it is for poaching eggs or making oatmeal for one. It has good heft so it heats small portions of soups and sauces easily without excess evaporation and fits neatly in the sink or cupboard when you are done. This piece is small, but mighty!