Fat Daddio's Aluminum Muffin Pan - 24 Mini Cups
Fat Daddio’s professional grade bakeware provides the benefits of aluminum with the added advantage of a silver anodized finish, Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly process that does not use chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. It seals the porous surface of aluminum to provide a safe and non-reactive baking surface so there is nothing between you and your baked treats.
- A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes
- ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking
- Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
- Made in China
- Easy release and clean up
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating - NO hot spots!
- Will never rust, peel or flake
- Uncoated, 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C)
- Freezer safe
- 15.75" x 11.125" x 0.75" (40 x 28.3 x 1.9 cm)
- Each cavity : 2.125" x 1.5" x 0.75" (5.4 x 3.8 x 1.9 cm)
- 24 x 1.5 oz (44 ml) ea
Why we love it: This all-purpose muffin tin produces tender-crumbed and golden-bottomed baked beauties consistently due to its light colour and sturdy, yet light anodized aluminum body. It has a rolled rim, making it easy to maneuver in and out a hot oven, while the anodizing process makes it non-reactive. This means that, unlike standard aluminum that reacts with acid foods, anodized aluminum is perfect for all kinds of muffins, from a classic Blueberry lemon to a mini tomato tarte tatin or a citrus baby cakes!