All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Fry Pan with Lid - 12"
All-Clad has been making bonded stainless steel cookware in Canonsburg, just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania since 1971.
Innovative bonded construction combines a core layer of thick-gauge aluminum that attracts heat quickly. This aluminum core is sandwiched by heavy stainless steel that ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim (fully clad).
Dimensions:12" diam. (30cm), 2.5" high (5.1cm) Capacity: 2.85 L/ 3Qt
- Lid can be used to lock in moisture and heat after browning or searing to cook meats thoroughly on the stovetop or in the oven
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless steel + heavy-gauge aluminum
- Riveted stainless steel handle, ergonomically designed, stay cool and will never loosen
- Compatible for all cooktops including induction; oven, broiler safe up to 600F
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended to maintain beauty
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA