Fat Daddio's Rectangular Aluminum Cake Pan - 9 x 13 x 3”
Fat Daddio’s professional grade bakeware provides the benefits of aluminum with the added advantage of a silver anodized finish. Anodizing is an environmentally-friendly process that does not use chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. It seals the porous surface of aluminum to provide a safe and non-reactive baking surface so there is nothing between you and your baked treats.
- A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes
- Freezer safe
- Easy release and clean up
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating - NO hot spots!
- Will never rust, peel or flake
- Uncoated, 18-gauge anodized aluminum
- Temperature-rated up to 550° F (285° C)
- Hand wash recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 9x13x3” (22.86 x 33 x 7.6cm)
- Capacity: 5.75 L or 24.3 cups
- Made in China
Why we love it: These all-purpose cake pans produce tender-crumbed and golden-bottomed baked beauties consistently due to their silver color and sturdy, yet light anodized aluminum body. Anodizing makes these pans non-reactive so, unlike standard aluminum that reacts with acid foods, anodized aluminum is built for all kinds of baked goods. As perfect for generously-sized berry crumbles, brownies, focaccia and snacking cakes to gooey pasta al-forno, these straight sided pans heat and cool quickly to give you professional results every time!