Opinel N°09 Folding Oyster Knife
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The blade is short, robust and cuts only at the tip. The tip, centered in relation to the knife's axis, facilitates easy oyster opening. The oyster shucking knife is perfect because it folds away nicely for storage making it perfect for boats, pockets and other tight spaces. The padauk wood handle is ergonomic and is resistant to swelling in humid environments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lightweight, folding design
- Highly anti-corrosive blade
- Made in France
- Dimensions: 7.20" x 1" x 1" (Open)
- Blade: Sandvik Stainless Steel 12C27 Mod.
- Blade Length: 2.5 inches
- Handle: Padauk Wood